The Hadrian's Wall Half Marathon* is a unique opportunity to run close to a section of Hadrian's Wall with outstanding views of the World Heritage Site. Now in it's 7th year, the route is of mixed terrain grass path, forest track and approx 4.4miles of road. Suitable for road running and trail shoes. For more details see the course page.
* Measured by GPS, the race distance is a minimum of 13.1miles and no more than 13.2miles.
The race can only take place with the kind permission of the National Trust, Forestry Commission and local landowners. The limit of 600 runners is due to the race taking part at a World Heritage Site, and is the only authorised race of its kind in the area.
Over £1,300 raised in 2016
£28 UKA affiliated runners
£30 Unaffiliated runners
- Free Mug & Medal
- Prizes - all categories & records
- UKA Licence No: 2017-27353
*Fee includes a charity donation to the Mountain Rescue.
Enquiries: Call Ian on: 07913 384165
Onsite catering by: Karnibites
Terms & Conditions
- Refunds (less admin fee of £5 per entry) available up to 30 days before race day.
- Entries can be transferred or deferred up to 14 days before race day.